This mid white sneaker is made of Italian perforated calf leather. It was inspired by Queen Marie-Antoinette, Queen of France and Navarre from 1774 to 1792.
The wall of the outsole is slightly rounded which refines your foot.
The particularity of his sneaker is also its unique rear opening system in the world (scratch TM180) created by the brand and that allows you to put on and remove without unlacing.
The different visual elements that make up the shoe are :
- The French flag at the top of the tongue is a symbol of French craftsmanship.
- the queen's drawing is printed in a way placed for each size in a French workshop li>
- the side logo is a jewel with the emblem of the brand: the butterfly li>
- Butterfly emblem in gold hot stamping on the side strap and the laces
- The inscription "The modest triumph" on the right wall of the outsole li>
The white laces are made of cotton.
The orange-colored outsole represents the Place de l'Etoile neighborhood in Paris. It measures 3 cm in thickness and contains an EVA insert to cushion the shocks of walking. P>
The insole is breathable, calf leather with sanitizing herbs with cork insert, which allows you to wear barefoot if you wish.
Clean with a soft, damp, clean cloth.