This white low sneaker is made of Italian calfskin leather. Its heel padding, tongue and perforated leather inner lining make it very comfortable.
The different visual elements that make up the shoe are:
- The French flag at the top of the tongue, a symbol of French craftsmanship
- The complete logo in gold hot-stamping on the tongue
- Butterfly emblem in gold hot stamping on the side strap and laces
- The Pal Vergette logo hot-printed in gold on the back side of the stem
- The “Le triomphe modeste” inscription on the right side of the outsole
- White laces made of cotton
- The orange-colored outsole represents the Place de l’Étoile neighborhood in Paris. It’s 3 cm thick and contains an EVA insert to cushion the shocks of walking.
The insole is highly breathable, made from calfskin leather and plants with cork insert, which allows you to wear the shoe barefoot if you wish.
Clean with a soft, damp, clean cloth.
This sneaker is the brand’s latest design.