This low blue navy sneaker is made of Italian calf leather. It’s an absolute comfort with its heel padding, tongue and perforated leather inner lining.
The different visual elements that make up the shoe are :
- A french flag on the 2 right and left feet on the outside li>
- The French flag at the top of the tongue is a symbol of French craftsmanship.
- The complete logo in gold hot stamping on the tongue
- The Pal Vergette logo hot gold gilding on the back side of the stem li>
- The inscription "Le triomphe modeste" on the right wall of the outsole
The white laces are made of cotton.
The orange-colored outsole represents the Place de l'Etoile neighborhood in Paris. It measures 3 cm in thickness and contains an EVA insert to cushion the shocks of walking.
The insole is breathable, calf leather with sanitizing herbs with cork insert, which allows you to wear barefoot if you wish.
Clean with a soft, damp, clean cloth.